Welcome to the Damn Dude Podcast!
This is Season 3, episode 5!
- When Kids Run Away
- It's On the Parents for the Most Part
- Parents Often Fail To Understand and Rather Try to Impose Their Way
- Sick of Being a Loser
- Kid Running Away
- Broken Toe
- Thrown Out Back
- Still No Real Work
- Failing My Daily Routine, Daily
- Documenting If My Day and Aspects of it are "Wins" or "Losses"
- Building Structure, and Carving Out Your Slice of the Pie in life!
- Continuously Building My House on the Sand
- Tracking Wins or Losses = Measurable Results
- BMX a Little Old School and a little Mid School
- Riding My BMX Bike at the Skate Park for the first time ever!
Remember to say 3 things you're Grateful for every morning and every night!
- Available on all major platforms!
Available on all major platforms:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
- iHeart Radio
- TuneIn + Alexa
- Podcast Addict
- Pocket Casts
- Listen Notes
- Player Fm
- Podcast Index
Be sure to leave a 5 Star written review on Apple Podcast/Listen Notes! :)
If you love and support the movement and the show, please feel free to make a donation to the Damn Dude Podcast!(link below)
Much Love, Love All.