Welcome to the Damn Dude Podcast!
This is Season 2, Episode 106!
- How a Child Becomes their own Person
- When We Decide Who We Are in Life
- A Childs Personality is a Product of the Sum of the Cumulative Observations They've Collected from the Closest Influences
- Kids can have Similar Personalities or Spirits, and Grow up to Become 2 Very Different Types of People Based on the Perspectives they've Collected.
- Being aware of our own Actions so our Kids can Collect Healthy Examples of Good Perspectives to Collect
- Speaking Different Accents to my Baby, in Hopes to make Diversity Normal!
- Different Experiences Collected at an Early Age = the Level of Fear we Live With
- Punishment vs Nurishment
- "No." Is a Complete Sentence
Remember to say 3 things you're Grateful for every morning and every night!
- Available on all major platforms!
Available on all major platforms:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
- iHeart Radio
- TuneIn + Alexa
- Podcast Addict
- Pocket Casts
- Listen Notes
- Player Fm
- Podcast Index
Be sure to leave a 5 Star written review on Apple Podcast/Listen Notes! :)
If you'd love and support the show, please feel free to make a donation to the Damn Dude Podcast!(link below)
Anything and everything is Appreciated! :) Much Love, Love All.